Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sneak Peek {Baby on the Way}

Oh my, this is so hard I am just going to have to make it short and sweet and save some more goodies for the full post. I could honestly go on and on forever about Sheena + Chris. I simply adore them and am sooooooo proud of their devotion not only to each other but to Jesus as well :)


I also do not believe that Sheena has ever looked more beautiful than she does as a mommy-to-be. Yes, on her wedding day she was stunningly gorgeous but there's just something more that lights up a woman from the inside out when a child is growing.

Chris, as always was beaming ear to ear...oh, ok...back on track to the short and sweet....lol! Here's the sneak peek :)



Much more to come soon but until then here's one more.


Sheena and Chris- C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!!!
I am sooo, sooo, SOOO excited and know that you both are as well :)
xoxo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment