Thursday, February 28, 2013

Welcome Baby Hunter {Part I}

I know I say it all the time, but I really can not explain well enough in simple words the pure joy that I feel every time I hear the news from dear friends and clients that they are expecting a baby!!! Oh, how the memories rush over me of our own children- the excitement is infectious and brings such a HUGE smile to my face!!!

The same is definitely true for dear little Hunter! And be fair warned, he already has those lady killer eyes that will give you a whole new experience of love at first sight ;)
 

He's such a doll and extremely photogenic! So much so that I had to break up his session feature into two parts (hummm... that's been happening a lot lately, well what can I say- I'm blessed with such beautiful babies to work with!). So, with that- I hope you enjoy Part I of this sweet baby boy!!!

When I arrived he was just finishing up lunch (thanks, Mommy!) so Daddy got in some snuggle time while Hunter's beautiful mommy finished getting even more beautiful for their first family pictures.



At this point, our little Hunter was in a milk coma, fast asleep in dreamland- ahhhh, so peaceful!

We started out with several handmade blankets that were very special gifts for baby Hunter, and then added in a very sweet and curious big sister.

And then it happened, bam! He locked eyes right at me and I was done- completely in love!!!
Well, you can't say I didn't warn you, ha!



I absolutely adore this little guy, he's so much like a little man- when he's sleeping, he's out... and when he is awake, he doesn't want to miss a thing! So expressive with those big, beautiful eyes!!!

And finally, a quick little sneak peek for Part II next time :)


Congratulations Chris & Stacie and welcome to the world, baby Hunter- you have already stolen all our hearts!!!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment