Thursday, March 7, 2013

Welcome Baby Hunter {Part II}

I am just ecstatic to share Part II of sweet baby Hunter. Agh, he is just the cutest and has so many expressions for a newborn! I could not go without sharing just a few of his many adorable faces... each and every little expression below is uniquely his- absolutely no posing at all, ha!!! He's a natural :)

Yeah, I know he just warms your heart with those big brown eyes!!!! Well, brace yourself if you think that was cuteness at his best... ready, set.... AWWWWEEEE!!!!

I love that last one- it's like he's saying "hey, a little privacy here, please!" I still can not get over how very active he is at such a young age!



And as much as I love the images of sweet baby Hunter, it's the ones of the entire family that really fills my heart! What a blessing to see this little family sooooo completely in love. Baby's unlock so many levels of love and commitment that we didn't even know existed before we held them in our arms for the very first time! They are truly a miracle and add so much more to our lives than we could have ever possibly imagined.



Chris, Stacie, Hunter and even lil' Shiraz you always fill my heart and I can not thank you enough for letting me be there for this wonderful experience with your new family! You are all so beautiful inside and out! xoxo!!!

PS- 
stay tuned for a fun behind the scenes to see how we were able to get those cutie pie images of Baby Hunter in Daddy's Alma Mater football helmet. Safety first, always :)

No comments:

Post a Comment