Saturday, June 1, 2013

Janace {Sneek Peek Part I}

I am so over the moon with this session!!! The morning Janace and I spent together felt like such a welcomed girls day- coffee, relaxing on the back porch, strolling through the garden, popping open a bottle of wine, preparing lunch and of course lots of girl talk :)

It was the kind of morning that we all really need to have more often. Just taking time to really catch up and connect. Simple. Relaxing. Fun!

Here's a few of my favorites so far that have come through the digital dark room- so, so in LOVE with the black and whites!


Though of course it was a beautiful day with lots of lovely light and bright colors, there is just something so timeless and classic about a stunning black and white image- and that pretty much sums up everything about Janace- stunning!



WOW, Janace you are just so darn beautiful inside and out!!!


....and I promise more fun to come soon, enjoy the weekend!
xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment