Monday, December 12, 2011

Jesus Calling

Early on into our Journey into the world of brain tumors, gliomas and neurosurgery a very dear friend sent us the devotional, Jesus Calling. Somehow, each day have been exactly what we needed to read and what's even more amazing is that it is written in a tone as if Jesus himself is speaking directly to you.

Today's Dec. 12th devotion clearly put it..."I am taking care of you". That's what I need to get through the day.
Supported by the familiar readings of Romans 8:28, Job 42:1-3, and 1 Peter 5:7 and 2 Corinthians 5:7

Romans 8:28

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Job 42:1-3

Then Job replied to the LORD:

“I know that you can do all things; no purpose of yours can be thwarted.
You asked, ‘Who is this that obscures my plans without knowledge?’
Surely I spoke of things I did not understand, things too wonderful for me to know.

1 Peter 5:7

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

2 Corinthians 5:7

For we live by faith, not by sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment