Friday, August 28, 2009

Jacksonville Business Women: Mary Pat

Background: I have had the distinct pleasure of working with several business women in Jacksonville and wanted to share a little piece of their story with you and give them a nice pat on the back just for being wonderful and doing what the love! Hope you enjoy Mary Pat's short story :)

Anyone who knows me well (ok, or talks to me for 5 minutes) knows that I L-O-V-E Costco! A good portion of the furniture and most the groceries in our cabinets come from there...not only do I love shopping there and seeing what is new, it has become quite the family outing. The boys love going around the store and trying all the samples and seeing all the people (they actually behave better in Costco because there is so much to see, many ladies to flirt with and food around every corner!). On many occasions we make an evening of it and have a simple diner together after shopping...who can beat a hot dog and a soda for $1.50...nobody ;)

So no doubt I have watered down my obsession with Costco (ha,ha-NOT!) in the brief little intro above, only to get to (in my opinion) one of my favorite things about Costco...Mary Pat :)
Name: Mary Pat
Profession: Marketing Representative, Costco
Just for Fun: Go to the beach with family, get away on a girl's weekend, make jewelry (ohhh- I'll have to get with her on that one...I LOVE hand made jewelery!!!)

Because I love Costco so much- of course I had to ask Mary Pat what she loves about her job and her answer is great (though I was a little surprised no mention of the hot dogs- ha!)...She loves the variety in her job, meeting new people and talking about Costco everyday (funny- somehow I talk about Costco everyday, too)!

Mary Pat is so sweet, kind hearted and considerate the kind of person that when you see them it is like seeing an old friend who genuinely means it when they ask how you have been doing.

Sooo- if by now you are wanting to run out the door and join Costco (and why wouldn't you?) or you are a current member- either way see Mary Pat to open or renew your membership and she will hook you up with some great little bonuses :)

Thanks Mary Pat for just being you (aka "awesome")

No comments:

Post a Comment