Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Ponte Vedra Family Session

Can I just say, Wow! This is what life is truly all about- FAMILY :)

When Parker and I began planning this session I could hear the excitement in her voice! It's so special when grandparents, siblings, cousins and grandchildren can all be at the same place at the same time... and to have that documented with a fun photo session is just icing on the cake!


I have the absolute best memories growing up with my brother, sisters and cousins. As we grew and started our own families, we just became closer. I saw that immediately with Parker's family as well- so much LOVE! I especially enjoyed watching the kids play in the sand and ask for more and more pictures of them together with their cousins :)


And it's so easy to see how it became that way- with a wonderful Mom and Dad leading the way :)

I have to say, you all were such a sweet family and a blessing to work with! Thank you all for inviting me to be a part of this great time in your lives, I hope you enjoy the images and that they will forever be a treasure for all! xoxo :)


No comments:

Post a Comment