Friday, November 7, 2014

Welcome Baby Eryn

There are some things in life that make you slow down- make you step back from the busy day to day tasks, to-do lists, etc. Something life changing, something BIG but so small and fragile that you don't want to even blink!

The moment you cradle a newborn baby in your arms is one of those things. Wow, Just Wow! 

Every. Single. Time. 

My heart melts and I am completely in love with every tiny detail!



I was so incredibly overjoyed to be able to document these special moments with Stacy and Luke. They are not only wonderful friends and parents but two of the nicest people you could ever meet. I am honored to have been there to document their wedding vows, welcome their first son (big brother, Shelton!!!) and now his new baby sister, Eryn!


Shelton and I had sooooo much fun together and I was so happy to help him earn his yummy sucker! He was so loving with baby Eryn- such a great big brother!!! I can't wait to share those precious images of him loving on his new little sister :)

but for now, here's a sneak peek of a few more of my favorites from the session...


The series below has got to be one of my all time favorites- as a mom, simply timeless!


Welcome to the world, Eryn!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment