Thursday, March 5, 2015

Wow, It's been a while!

I can hardly believe how long it has been since I blogged- it's honestly embarrassing! I would be lying if I said I have not missed it. Not because what I have to say holds any significant value, but it's nice to have an outlet of creative expression and ultimately my heart is to encourage others. Alas, life just gets crazy sometimes and certain things have to be set aside to focus on the most precious and important things.

Writing is a huge outlet for me and one that I have forsaken over the past years to just keep my head above water with everything going on. I made myself a promise that this year I would get back into the swing of things. We are in such a good place with our family and the time is right to share many of the changes and life lessons that we have encountered over the years- I am so darn excited to even begin with this simple post!

Thank you all to our family and friends who have prayed for our family- who continue to support us in such a wonderful way and also to all my clients who kept me busy- we LOVE you!

Hudson will be 10 (TEN!) this year and our youngest will be turning one year old soon! I blinked and KK all of the sudden was in Pre-K and Noah sprang into such a sweet (almost) 8 year old! Adam's recovery continues to make extremely positive strides and I have found amazing peace in the balance of being a wife, mother and small business owner. Learning to embrace the seasons of life that God places us in and that it's ok to let go of the things that are weighing us down has been SO incredible. It may sound silly but I think I know what it feels like to finally "grow up"- to be confident and comfortable in my own skin ;)


xoxo and please stay tuned for so much more to come!

...and because all posts are better with a picture- here's one of my all time faves of our 4 kiddos :)





No comments:

Post a Comment