Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Verses of Encouragement

These verses have been such a source of strength and encouragement and I thought that it would be nice to share with everyone :)

For the mountains may move and the hills disappear, but even then my faithful love for you will remain. My covenant of blessing will never be broken," says the LORD, who has mercy on you. –Isaiah 54:10

Let us hold on to the hope we say we have and not be changed. We can trust God that He will do what He promised. –Hebrews 10:23

Hear my prayer, O Lord. Listen when I ask for help. Answer me because You are faithful and right. –Psalm 143:1

But I will not take my loving-kindness from him. I will always be faithful to him. –Psalm 89:33

Your love, LORD, reaches to the heavens, 
 your faithfulness to the skies.-Psalm 36:5


He is the Rock, his works are perfect, 
 and all his ways are just. 
A faithful God who does no wrong, Upright and just is he. –Deuteronomy 32:4

For the Lord your God is a merciful God; he will not abandon you or destroy you or forget the solemn covenant he made with your ancestors. -Deuteronomy 4:31

And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive. –Mathew 18:18


And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness ” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. –Romans 4:16

For it is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure.
- Ephesians 6:10-13

And He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed. –James 4:7

And He said to her, "Daughter, be of good cheer; your faith has made you well. Go in peace." –Luke 8:48

I can do all things through him who strengthens me. –Philippians 4:13

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? -Psalm 21:1

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. –Psalm 23:4

For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control. -2 Timothy 1:7

The LORD is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him. –Exodus 15:2

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. –Psalm 28:7

When I am afraid, I will trust in you. –Psalm 56:3

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; -Proverbs 3:5

Jesus Said "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. –John 14:1

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding. 
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths. –Proverbs 3:5-6


"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you". Jeremiah 29: 11-12

And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work." -2 Corinthians 9:8

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see"
-Hebrews 11:1

The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety. –Psalm 18:2

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. –Psalm 19:14

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. –Psalm 28:7

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. –Philippians 4:13

My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word. –Psalm 119:28

O LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress. -Isaiah 33:2

but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. –Isaiah 40:31

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. –Isaiah 41:10

The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. –Isaiah 58:11

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. –Mark 12:30

To love him with all your heart, with all your understanding and with all your strength, and to love your neighbor as yourself is more important than all burnt offerings and sacrifices." –Mark 12:33

But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. And I was delivered from the lion's mouth. -2 Timothy 4:17

Trust in the LORD and do good. Then you will live safely in the land and prosper. Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. –Psalm 37:3-4

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. –Mathew 7:7

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths. –Proverbs 3:5-6

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. –Philippians 4:6-7

If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. –James 1:5

Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. –Proverbs 16:3

Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you. -1 Peter 5:7

Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall. –Psalm 55:22

The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delights in his way. Though he stumbles, he will not fall, for the LORD holds him with his hand. –Psalm 37:23-24

Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands. –Psalm 90:17

Lord, you will give us peace: for all our works are the outcome of your purpose. –Isaiah 26:12

You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!
-Isaiah 26:3

No comments:

Post a Comment