Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Sneak Peek {Sweet Blakeley}

I know if I have said it once, I have said it a thousand times... I LOVE what I am soooo blessed to do! And that is even more true when I get to cuddle with precious brand new little babies!!! I think I am just one of those people who will always, ALWAYS love being around newborns. Ahhh, they are just so tiny and cute- and they smell so good!

Our own little Farrah was hugged and snuggled so much (and still is). Holding a newborn takes me back every time to when ours were that small. It makes my momma heart skip a beat! Each and every session it is such an honor to be able to preserve those tiny little details for another family. They are only so small for such an extremely short time and those moments need to be treasured.

Little Miss Blakeley is the first (and only) newborn in my entire 8 years of shooting that slept the entire session! Besides some repositioning and bow changes she barely made a peep and even when she did, she quickly returned to her sweet little dreaming.

Here are some of my favorites from the session:

Wow, she's a cutie and I really hope we will get to babysit soon! Hudson always gets on to me when I take pictures of the babies while he is at school. He loves them when they are teeny tiny too so I know he will be my first volunteer to help and would be a wonderful excuse to see this darling again :)

Ashley & Bryan, congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! And I know her big brothers are so excited to have her finally here!
xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment